- Community life and village structure in The Gambia
- Women’s groups or “Kaffos” in Gambian villages
- The needs of The Gambian people and how they thrive with the right projects
- Education in The Gambia
- The benefits of volunteering
- Running a non-profit on a volunteer basis.
- Daily life for Children in The Gambia
- Having children stuff backpacks with school supplies
- Small fundraising events for bees or chickens for families in The Gambia
- Book drives for children to bring in their lightly used books for Gambian Children
- Writing letters and drawing pictures to exchange with students in The Gambia – Friendship Exchange
Shelby also speaks on panels, does radio interviews and participates in fairs and other events. Please contact her at Shelby@gambiahelp.org or 206-523-6924.