Medical Supplies Donation Guidelines
Here’s a list of supplies that are always needed in The Gambia.
In association with the Seattle-Gambia Association, GambiaHELP brings medical supplies to The Gambia, primarily to rural hospitals and clinics. Everything from basic equipment to disposable supplies is needed, including:
- Diagnostic Equipment – otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, stethoscopes, laryngoscopes, pulsiometers, scales, electrical blood pressure machines
- Orthopedic Supplies –splints, braces, slings, casting materials, crutches, cervical collars
- Surgical Instruments –forceps, scissors, clamps, scalpels, needle holders
- Portable autoclaves
- Cautery units
- Furnishings –examination beds, hospital beds, mattresses, seating
- Basic wound care – bandages, gauze, dressing, tourniquettes
- Sanitary supplies – drapes, surgical gowns, caps, gloves
- Respiratory supplies – intubation kits, oxygen masks, nasal canulas, suction pumps
- Nasogastric feeding tubes for neonates, infants, children and adults
- IV supplies
- Oxygen Concentrators
Please contact GambiaHELP for additional information on giving opportunities: email@example.com 206-523-6924 or earmark a cash donation using the link below.
GambiaHELP is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) charitable/educational organization, so your contributions are tax-deductible.